The 4th China International Energy Storage Station Congress 2015 (ESSC 2015), taken by China Decision Makers Consultancy (CDMC), is to be held at Shenzhen, China from May 10 to May 12, 2015.
4th China International Energy Storage Station Congress 2015 will address the latest energy storage project updates in China and will also discuss opportunities within the energy storage industry. The event will also examine critical industry issues - helping you gauge the pulse of our dynamic industry and stay abreast of the most advanced energy storage business models and technologies.
“We focus to promote green energy industry and efficiency of energy consumption. We sincerely hope a larger influence that ESSC 2015 can bring to each professional in this industry, by excellent content of keynote speech, valuable views of round table discussion and wide range networking.”
Last Key topics of discussion include:
• Battery Energy Storage System Technology Enable Power Grids More Flexible, Reliable, Efficient, Intelligent and Environmentally Friendly —— Marble Bar Power Store Project
——David EDWARDS, Energy Systems Planning Manager, Horizon Power
• Role of Battery Energy Storage System in Utility Power Supply in Australia —— A 60KW Battery Storage System in Newington
——Robert SIMPSON, Chief Engineer, Ausgrid
• PV and Batteries for Home Use: Will it Be a Game Changer of Utilities?
——Dr.Tony VASSALLO, Professor, University of Sydney
• FIAMM Experience in OFF GRID Applications in Remote Area
——Sally QIU, Sales Manager Asia Pacific, FIAMM Energy Storage Solutions
• Energy Storage System Performance in MW Photovoltaic and Energy Storage Plant
——Clause YI, Chief Engineer, VISION Group
• Understanding The Requirements from Energy Storage for Electricity Generation from Renewable Sources
——Dr. Anand BHATT, Research Team Leader, CSIRO
• Container Style Energy Storage and Application in Public Grid
——Lin WANG, Sales Director, BYD EPRI
• Round Table Discussion: “Distributed Power Generation and Energy Storage is killing Power Grid!”
• Politics, Climate Change Policy and the Future of Renewable Energy
——Christine MILNE, Senator, Australian Greens
• Target: 3000MW——Can Australia Energy Storage Market Reach It by 2030?
——Kane THRONTON, Acting Chief Executive, Clean Energy Council
• Renewable Energy Policy and The Market for Storage
——Dr. Joel GILMORE, Principal of Renewable Energy and Climate Policy, ROAM Consulting
• Integration of Sunny Central Battery Inverters in Renewable Energy Projects
——Wilhelm Van BUTSELAAR, Sales Director Hybrid Energy Solutions, SMA
• The Cost-Effectiveness of Offgrid Energy Supply with Future Prediction of Battery Energy Storage Cost
——CHEN Xu, Marketing Manager, Sinowatt
• The Largest Battery-Based Renewable Energy Storage in Australia —— King Island Renewable Energy Project
——Simon GAMBLE, Manager Hybrid Off-Grid Solutions, Hydro Tasmania
• Renewable Energy Generation and Energy Storage Technology Blurring of the Lines between Generators, Network Operators and Retailers
——Dr. Bevan Holcombe, CEO, Elevare Energy
• Demonstration Planning and Application of Solar Projects in India
——Ashish Saraf, Managing Director, Novus Solar Energy
• Market Trends of Community and Household Energy Storage Market ——Through View of Solar Power and Energy Storage System Installer
——Mike Laughton-SMITH, Chairman, SEA
ESSC 2015: The Vital Statistics:
• 1000+ Distinguished Guests Comprising Senior Decision Makers from 400+ Companies over 30+ Countries Worldwide
• 12+ Hours of Networking Time Including Roundtable Discussions and Open Q&A Sessions, Coffee Break and Exhibition Visits,
• VIP Luncheon, and One-to-one Meetings.
• 12 Sessions Offering Vital Industry Insights
To reach these targets, we define power generation, grid operator, and sales distributor, project EPC as the VIP categories for this event. If you belong to any of above businesses, Congratulations! You can now register for a VIP ticket for this event with a cost price.
To achieve the agenda or other details of this event, please directly call us and email us. If you want to register as a VIP delegates, please send us through firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, title, company and contact information.